Welcome to 1000 Blank White Cards Wiki!
The wiki about the game 1000 Blank White Cards (sometimes referred to as 1000 Cards ETC) that anyone can edit. We encourage posting examples and pictures, so please go right ahead.
87 articles since (Month) (Year)
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on 1000 Blank White Cards Wiki
- 2/28/2021 -- A new member has arrived! I doubt a renaissance era will begin, but it could happen.
- 4/1/12 -- We have reached 75 articles. Took long enough.
- 10/19/11 -- Wiki is officially revived. Edit away.
- 12/3/10 -- You know, you can just change the skin back to the more normal one.
- 11/16/10 -- I've swapped the wiki over to http://1kbwc.wikkii.com.
- 10/22/10 -- Please sign this petition
If the petition fails should we move?
- 6/5/10 -- We have reached 50 articles!
- 1/29/10 -- We have reached 25 articles!
- 12/13/09 -- Somebody actually edited the front page
- I hear he is handsome and quite talented as well
- 1760s -- Carl Linnaeus Invented the Index Card
- No, seriously
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
<createbox> width=24 break=no buttonlabel=Create new article </createbox>
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
- Check out the community portal to see what the community is working on, to give feedback or just to say hi.
Featured articlesIf you're going to play any game (well, alright, aside from Mao), you need to learn the Rules. Although, in this case, it's more of a nebulous cloud of suggestions rather than anything else.
|Footer retired - see http://gaming.wikia.com/wiki/Introducing_New_Gaming_Footers|